This file contains a number of Wiltshire Lovelock Trees. The different trees, together with a link to the progenitor of each, are as follows:
- The Lyneham Line - Abraham Lovelock (? - 1703), who married Priscilla Greenaway on 15 Jul 1689 at Wroughton, Wiltshire
- The Ramsbury Tree - Thomas Lovelock (? - 1695), who was buried on 19 Jan 1695 at Ramsbury, Wiltshire
- The Shrewton Tree - John Lovelock (1770 - 1835), who married Mary Foyle on 29 Jan 1798 at Shrewton, Wiltshire
- The Warminster Tree - John Lovelock who married Agnes Deadman on 24 Sep 1599 at Warminster, Wiltshire
- The Wootton Rivers Tree 2 - John Lovelock (? - 1749), who married Mary Winter on 15 Oct 1739 at Wootton Rivers, Wiltshire
- The Lyneham Tree 2 - Hannah Lovelock (1790 - ?), whose son William Lovelock was baptised on 17 Mar 1816 at Lyneham, Wiltshire
The file previously included the Wroughton - Tidcombe tree, but this has been moved into the Ropley - Tidcombe Trees gedcom file.
Details of updates to the trees are recorded in the What's New page on the main Lovelock web site.
Individuals affected by the most recent changes are identified in the 'Changes in the last 30 days' box on the right hand side of this page.
These web pages use the Webtrees software to display information concerning Lovelock family trees. Select the tree that you are interested in from the 'Home page' button above.
To begin working with the data, choose one of the charts from the Charts menu, go to the Individual list, or search for a name or place.
You are encouraged to become a registered user by requesting a new user account. Registered users have access to additional information and can use a 'My page' link to bookmark favourite people, send and receive messages from other users and customize various aspects of the site.
If you have trouble using the site, please feel free to contact Graham or James using the contact links below.
Most common surnames