This file contains two Lovelock Trees which have their origins in London or Middlesex. The trees, together with a link to the individual at the top of the tree, are as follows:
- The St Pancras (main) Tree - Charles Lovelock, marr Eleanor Cleland 1786 St Brides Fleet St, London
- The Bethnal Green Tree - John Lovelock, father of Charles Lovelock aka Charles Shaw of Bethnal Green, d 8 Oct 1868
Note that this gedcom file previously included three other trees:
- The Shoreditch - Queensland (Aus) tree (descendants of Henry Lovelock b 1781, d 4Q 1863), which is now one branch of the Dowdeswell (Glos) tree.
- The St Pancras Fragment, which was integrated into the St Pancras (main) Tree as the branch beginning with James Charles Cooper - see the What's New items for 2-Feb-11 and 6-Feb-11 for details.
- The St Pancras (piano makers) Tree - descendants of Charles Lovelock b 1813/14 St Pancras. This tree has now been integrated in the Second St Pancras tree. See the What's New items for 13-May-14 and 21-May-14 for details.
Details of updates to the trees are recorded in the What's New page on the Lovelock web site.
Individuals affected by the most recent changes are identified in the 'Changes in the last 30 days' box on the right hand side of this page.
These web pages use the Webtrees software to display information concerning Lovelock family trees. Select the tree that you are interested in from the 'Family Trees' button on the left above.
To begin working with the data, choose one of the charts from the Charts menu, go to the Individual List, or search for a name or place using the 'Search' box on the right above.
You are encouraged to become a registered user by requesting a new user account. Registered users have access to additional information and can use a 'My page' link to bookmark favourite people, send and receive messages from other users and customize various aspects of the site.
If you have trouble using the site, please feel free to contact Graham or James using the contact links below.
This family tree was last updated on March 15, 2019.