There are a number of possibilities relating to the progenitors of this fragment (Thomas Lovelock and Sarah Unknown), none of which may apparently be excluded by the existing evidence. They are :
1. That Thomas Lovelock was the man baptised at Hungerford in 1774, which would be consistent with his age at burial.
2. That Sarah was the Sarah Lane born at Thatcham in 1785, and that she married Thomas at Kingsclere in 1805.
3. That said Thomas had previously married Martha Dopson in 1802, despite there being no apparent burial of Martha in our records.
4. That the man who married Martha Dopson was the Thomas baptised at Ramsbury in 1781.
5. That the Thomas baptised at Ramsbury in 1781 married Sarah Lane at Kingsclere in 1805, although this would not be consistent with his age at burial.
6. That Thomas and Sarah, the progenitors of this fragment, are an as-yet-undiscovered couple.
[John Lewis believed 1. and 2. above to be the case, and incorporated the relevant information into his Kingsclere families database, which is no longer available online.]
Details of updates to this tree are recorded in the What's New page on the main Lovelock web site.
Individuals affected by the most recent changes are identified in the 'Changes in the last 30 days' box on the right hand side of this page.
This tree was first added to the main Lovelock web site on 12 Nov 2012.
24 May 2021
These web pages use the Webtrees software to display information concerning Lovelock family trees. Select the tree that you are interested in from the 'Family Trees' button on the left above.
To begin working with the data, choose one of the charts from the Charts menu, go to the Individual List, or search for a name or place using the 'Search' box on the right above.
You are encouraged to become a registered user by requesting a new user account. Registered users have access to additional information and can use a 'My page' link to bookmark favourite people, send and receive messages from other users and customize various aspects of the site.
If you have trouble using the site, please feel free to contact Graham or James using the contact links below.
This family tree was last updated on November 17, 2021.